Here is a quick resume.
- Master of Science in Computer Science (2019 – 2020). Columbia University, New York, USA.
- Bachelor and Master in Engineering (2016 – 2019). Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France. Grande Ecole program, specialized in cybersecurity.
- Bachelor in Philosophy (2017 – 2018). Paris-Nanterre University, Nanterre, France.
- Preparatory class in Mathematics and Physics (2014 – 2016). Lycee Sainte-Genevieve, Versailles, France.
- Graduate research: code-based proofs for constructive cryptography (2018 – 2019).
- Open-source development: IPyHC, a data-visualization plugin for project Jupyter (2018 – 2019).
- Team-based scientific project: Ash, a blockchain system for a decentralized immaterial goods exchange (2017 – 2019).
- Lab work: annihilation of matter and anti-matter (2018).
- Undergraduate research: classification of periodical pavements in finite dimension (2015 – 2016).
- Visiting Researcher (2019). The University of Sydney, Australia. Distributed algorithms, blockchain scalability.
- Software Engineering Intern (2018). Muvee Technologies, Singapore. Machine learning.
- Officer cadet (2016 – 2017). French Armed Forces, Saint-Cyr military academy and French Polynesia.